Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ewelina

Hi everyone!
Something about me.....

I live in Lublin near McDonald and Makro in the flat. I`ve got younger brother, his name is Kamil.
I love animals....I have got a guinea-pig, a dog and even a hamster.They`re so sweet and cute. You can see my dogin the photo.
I like English, maths and PE.I don`t like Polish, it`s very hard.
I am not tall, but not short.I have got very long, blonde, straight hair and big blue eyes. I`m slim and I hope friendly....I like swimming, playing volleyball, dancing and playing computer games of course!
MY FAV:
favourite book; Harry Potter
favourite movie; Pirates of the Caribbean
favourite actor; Johnny Deep
favourite actress;Kate Hudson
favourite colour;yellow

Every day is for me like it was the last.

Wednesday is the middle of the week, and that`s why I don`t like this day.
Eveline is my favourite cosmetics band!
Like my dad I want to be well educated.
I love animals!
Nothing will change me, I am who I am.
Always happy.

Ewelina, class I „g”

6 comments:

Our class said...

Hi ! I know that you are crazy !
and positive power too

monika,1g

Anonymous said...

Hello !

I love Pirates of Caribbean , It's my favourite film !
but I don't like the Harry Potter's book.
I have also blue eyes and I love playing with the computer.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm Paula...Your dog is very beautiful!I have tree dogs & a hamster. The pirates of the caribbean is also my favourite movie. I love skating. In Poland is snowing??? Gretings =) kiss

Anonymous said...

Hello Ewelina, I'm Ronaldo from Spain. Do you live near Mcdonald's?
I like Mcdonald's.
I like the pets I have three birds. Last month they were two but they laid an egg.
Your dog is beautiful.
Bye bye!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!I am Irene.How are you?Thank you for your comment!My view is natural!!lol!Your dog is very beautiful!
Write soon XDXDXD

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Viviane and this dog is really cute!