Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blanca


My bedroom

My bedroom is big. I’ve got a lot things, I’ve got a lot shelves for games and cd’s,
I’ve two tables of my computer and my TV, DVD and play station, I have a
bed and three wardrobes for my clothes. The walls are green. I’ve got photos of my friends, posters of the Real Madrid, postcards…!!I also have a window that looks out to the school, and the mountains. I love my bedroom, I spend a lot time in there, some days I have dinner there while I am chatting with my friends! This is a photo of one part of my bedroom.
I hope you like it!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blanca!
My name is Asia (class 1i).
You have a great room.
I like Real Madryt, too :)
Bye ;*

Anonymous said...

Hi Blanca!
I like playing football :) and my favourite team is Real Madryt too :) Best wishes :) PS. you have loverly room :***

Kasia :) I"g"

Anonymous said...

Hi!I am Irene and I love your bedroom because I meet it.I love the photo of all this children because...I am 1 of them!XD!I also like your postcards!Who did you send this postcards?I know!lol!Kisses Bye Bye write soon!

Anonymous said...

I don't like Real Madryt. I like football. I like FC Barca

Anonymous said...

Hey Blanca! ;)
You have got three wardrobe?
Oh.. it's fantasctic.
I always want to have more than one wardrobe but I have got too small room.
I read that you have got many posters and photoes with your friends. Me too. I like very very much your room and your style.

Klaudia 3e

Our class said...

I like your room!

Ewelina Ig