Wednesday, November 14, 2007

María


···*MY BEDROOM*···

Hi! I’m María, (from Spain), and I’m going to talk about my room.
To begin with, I should say that my room is very new, because we,(my family and I),
have moved this year.And my parents have bougth me some new furniture.
Before entering my room, it’s easy to see that the door is green with four turquoise boxes (according to the walls of the hallway) I don’t like it very much, but my mother likes it…¬¬
My room is orange. To the left, you can find a normal size wardrobe (more or less) with three doors. On the right, behind the door, there is a cupboard painted with the same colours as the door…green and turquoise, my mother’s taste,of course.
On the other side of the cupboard, there is a kind of a window-door , the gallery of the house.
I always keep it close , because I don’t like it very much.
Next to the window-door, there are two shelves that I have put together to form a corner. There you can find my collection of: anime, books, CDs, cuddlies, cuddlies, cuddlies... Did I say cuddlies?
On the other side of the room, there is my bed. The bed has three “walls” of iron bars. And that’s the reason why everybody says it is like a giant cradle…¬¬ But I like it ^^.
And, finally between the bed and the wardrobe it’s a table but, not for studying, because it is fuuuuuuuull of a lot of things!
I haven’t got a desk because I can study on the bed…
My window is between the bed and the shelves. You can look out to my neighbour’s house.
He has an stable and that’s the reason why the smell in my room isn’t very nice sometimes ¬¬
But it usually smells like the smell of a chimney at Christmas. From my window, on clear days you can also see the Europe Peaks!
I really love my bedroom. I think it’s the unique place in the world where I can sing if I am happy, and if I’m sad I can stay alone…I can do whatever I want!^^
I L-O-V-E I-T!*
Kisses and bests regards for all of you^^!

{[···[//.:*mArIa*:.//]···]}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,maria!!I like your bedroom.It's
very nice.I have got a collection of anime books too.regards
ANDREA(spain)

Anonymous said...

Very exact describe ;). I think its cool.

Anonymous said...

Hallo!!
You are right :) Our room are for us and we do with it what we like :) We can cry or laugh in they and it's fantastic :) I like your room :) I think you are amazing person :)

Kasia :) I "g"

Anonymous said...

hi¡
maria¡¡ I like your bedroom.

I like sleeping in your bedroom.xD

one kiss

__^^__{*[{Lucy}]*}__^^__

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!! Maria

I am Simoneta. By your description , I like your room very much.

I also do my homework in my bed because the desk are fuuuuuuuull of tkings hehehe!!!

Bye bye

[...*SIMONETA*...]