Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Asia M. (I "i")

Hi!
My bedroom isn't very big.

On my all walls I've got a yellow wallpaper with blue stars which shine in the darkness.

On the left there is my bed. Opposite my bed there is a desk and a big wardrobe.

In the right corner there is a big chest of drawers. On this there is a television set and a DVD-player and a radio.

My bedroom is decorated with posters of actors and music groups. I love listening to music and speaking with my friends by SMS.


In this photo you can see my poster of one of my favourite actresses.



Asia M., class I "i"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi¡¡
Ashley is my favourite actress. I see all her films. I have some posters of my favourite actresses.
BYE BYE¡¡

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Dany .
I also like listening to music and I love watching television all the nights, although I can`t get up early to school th next day.

Anonymous said...

You beedroom looks like mine and I also have got a TV and a DVD-player in my bedroom.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! My name is Joselyne.
I have got tv in my bedroom.
I have got posters of my favourite singers.

Anonymous said...

I don't like listening to music.I love riding a motorbike.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love High school musical.
My favourite actor is Zac Efrom.
My bedroom is decorated with photos of cows.
I like listening to music but my favourite group is RBD.

BYE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our class said...

yeahh.. ashley is great actress.
Your room is nice.

monika.1g

Anonymous said...

Hi!My name is Sara.
I like very much your picture and this actresses.Is very funny!!

My bedrrom also isn`t very big but I like and is beautiful.

Bye bye.I hope that you will write a comment for me.