Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Daniel


My bedroom


My bedroom isn´t very big , but it is very comfortable .From my bed I can see the television and the playstation 2 .
Next to the playstation 2 I see my brother´s wardrobe. In front of my brother ´s wardrobe I see his bed . On the right of the bed I see the window . Under my window I can see my desk, and to the left of my desk I can see my hi-fi set and finally from my window I can see Holegario´s house. He is my neighbour.
I can also see many houses in Sevares, a small village near Infiesto

I LOVE THIS BEDROOM.


IT IS PERFECT FOR ME.
www.iberostar.com/Hotel/h53/img20041125-1562.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dani!!I like your bedroom,I also sleep with my brother.
Manuel

Anonymous said...

Its amazing room. I like it !

Anonymous said...

The room what are small are nice and beautiful too :) you have room like that and I like it :) Best wishes :)

Kasia :) I"g"