Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Paula


My bedroom is green. It has got a bed, a shelf with books and other things, a desk, a chair, and a wardrobe with my clothes On the walls I have got many posters, photos from my holidays, a clock, a mirror and a TV. I have got many stuffed animals. My favourite is a squirrel with a beard and big horns. It is a souvenir from my holidays in Germany. I also have a music system with a lot of CDs. On the floor there is an orange rug. On the desk, my little hamster, Schusty, lives in a cage.

My bedroom has got a big window on the ceiling and at night I can see the stars. My dog sleeps with me at night. I think that my bedroom is fantastic. What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictrue of your room, is this?
You wrote, that is green, but on the pictrue is blue. I don't know...

Anonymous said...

It's magic and amazing you can see stars on the night :) I have green room too :P and I can see stars on the night too :*** I like your room :)

Kasia :) I"g"

Anonymous said...

there is not your room ... why on the picture is purple room if your room is green ? MadziaL1i

Anonymous said...

Hi! In the photo the bedroom is purple because I look for her in Internet.Bye :*

Anonymous said...

Beutiful photography ! But some don't fit to description ;) Out of detailed romm spend egually beutiful ;) Very like your room :)

Sylwia 3g

Anonymous said...

hey! Your room look as it were Disney fairy tale;) that`s good and sweet!!! We like butterfly on your bed! ;}
bye!
Amanda&Monika IIIe ;>