Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Magda Z. (I g)

MY ROOM!


I have got a very nice room.

There is a bed opposite the window. Next to the bed there is a wardrobe. Near the wardrobe there is a bookcase with my favourite books and magazines. On the left of the corner there is an armchair.

Where do I like sitting and reading books? Beetwen the armchair and a desk there is a window with sunny yellow courtains. On the window sill there are same photos and plants.

On the right of the corner there is my desk. On the desk there is a blue lamp. The waste-paper bin is between the desk and the door. Above the desk there are shelves where I put my oddities.

The walls are yellow. In the middle of my room there is a patterned carpet.


My room is very cosy. I like it very much. I don't have to share it with anyone.




Magda Z., class I "g"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !¡*

your room is very cosy !!Your room seems very happy with the yellow curtains!!

Anonymous said...

Hello!! Your bedroom is very beautifull.You are lucky because have got a armchair in you bedroom where you can sit comfortable.

Anonymous said...

Hello!! Your bedroom is very beautifull.You are lucky because have got a armchair in you bedroom where you can sit comfortable.

Anonymous said...

Hello!! Your bedroom is very beautifull.You are lucky because have got a armchair in you bedroom where you can sit comfortable.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.