Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sergio Molina


Hello. Why not? I am Molina’s bird and I am going to describe his bedroom in which he lets me fly freely. Coming through the door to the left is the bed which I sometimes make dirty. Right in front of the bed is the wardrobe on which I hide so they don’t see me. On the wall opposite the door are the shelves and desk. To the right of the door there is a trunk, boxes with toys and my precious cage with its swing, feeder, drinking water and nest. Good because this is the room of my wonderful owner, Molina

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! You have got a bird! Is it a parot? It is beautiful:D

Anonymous said...

I think your room is very nice and I like it. :P Don't afraid i have mess in my room too :) As i think it's typically of teenergers :)

Kasia :) I"g"

Our class said...

Great idea! Wonderfull! be a bird...hmm...

monika.1g

Anonymous said...

You've got very interesting arrangement room :)
Nice :)
Regards

Ola 3g

Anonymous said...

Haha, i like the way, that you wrote it. Your room is very nice ;).