Monday, November 26, 2007

Magda (3g)

MY ROOM

What can I say about my room?

Hmm…that’s a strange subject, but I’ll try to write interesting note. So, off we go.

In my room there are many normal things, like a bed, desk, etc. but I’m not going to write about it. My room is on the garret, so I have got a sloping roof. After moving in, I often hit my head on the ceiling (I couldn’t remember that it is slanting). Don’t do it on your own!:P It’s very painful. There is an aquarium in my room - I like to listen to splashes of water in it. There is a loud filter in it - when there is a breakdown of current, it’s so quiet that I can’t sleep.

I don’t like the view from my window - it isn’t interesting. It is beautiful only at night, when I can see the sky with stars and the Moon.




Magda R., class III "g"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your room very much :) I think it's very beautiful :* The room on the picture is so pretty, cozy and nice :)
bye bye ....
kissss!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Madga!

I like your commentary about your room.
Your room is fantastic!
What kind of fish have you got?

Anonymous said...

Hello Magda!!
I like the aquarium in the room but I don't like the loud filter.
Bye Bye!!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!You have a very beautiful & colourful room.My bedroom aslo has a sloping roof. I like your room very much. bye bye :*

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!!!
Your bedroom is very,very dangerous because of the sloping roof
JAJAJAJAJAJAJA
You can't sleep because it's quiet?JAJAJA

Anonymous said...

My bedroom also have a sloping roof, I hit my head with the roof a lot

Our class said...

oh. photo is wonderfull. it's your room? very nice:D
bye
monika.1g

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for your coments. Yes it is my room on the photo, and it is very dangerous xD Yes, there isn't a mistake- to sleep I must hear something, for example my filter xD In my aquarium I have one angelfish and green swordtails. That was difficult for me to search english names of fish, so there can be some mistakes. Bye, bye:*

Anonymous said...

Hi,Magda I'm Fernando I think that your room is very beatiful I have got the same lamp, bye-bye