Monday, November 12, 2007

Cristina 3ºC


My bedroom is large. It has got a window, a bed, a shelf… It’s painted pink. It’s got some pictures of horses and flowers. I’ve got a collection of witches, I’ve got ten of them. I've also got an enormous blue and white stuffed toy. In my bedroom I’ve got a bedside table with a lot of things. I’ve got a desk under the window. To the right there’s a bed. The window’s got a blind and a curtain and I've got two plants on the windowsill.
Sometimes my bedroom is very untidy. I'm very untidy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like a horses pictrues. All natural pictrues are my favourite,

Anonymous said...

Your room must be beautiful :PP

See you ;***


Aleksandria 1i xD

Anonymous said...

I'm very untidy too :) I think it's too same about all of teenegers :) I like your room very much and I think you are very nice person :***

Kasia :) I"g"