Sunday, November 4, 2007

Magda Z.

Hello!

My name is Magda. I am 13 years old. I go to the comprehensive school. I live in Lublin - in Poland. I am interested in dancing, swimming and singing. I like to do shopping very much. My favourite school subjects are Maths and P.E.

I love pets. I have got two dogs. One dog is a St Bernard’s dog. His name is Morus. The other dog is a cocker spaniel. His name is Timon.

I am quite tall. I have got blond hair and blue eyes. I am slim. My favourite book is "The Door of Time".

I have got a brother. His name is Adam.


M
aths is my favourite subject.
Apples are my favourite fruit.
Green is my favourite color.
Doing shopping is my favourite activity.
Ann from Green Gables is a book which I don't like.

Magda Z., class I "g"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! I like going shopping very much and going out with the friends. I have three dogs that are called Pool, Roco and Lulu .I don't like studying and singing.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love shopping and playing sports very much...but I hate maths, they are the worst thing!I love Fernando Alonso and going to cinema to watch terror films...and you? good bye kiss =)

Anonymous said...

ahello!! We are Cristina and Tamara. We like dogs too.Cristina has got a one dog, his name is Kira and I have got a dog, his name is Leal. Our dogs are very handsome. Cristina likes shopping and meeting whit his friends.I like to play with my dog and dancing wiht my friends. Cristina hates swimming,dancing and singing.I hate playing table tennis.I love football and Cristina loves music.

Anonymous said...

Hi Magda,
I don't like Maths, but I like P.E. too and biology. =] My faviurite color it is black! I never gone in the shopping with my sister!

Our class said...

Jeah ..shoping is my favourite sport ^^

monika from 1g