Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dominik


It is my view out of the window.
I see some trees, in front of my window there is a hill. To the right is a playground, where I spent free time, when I was young. Very very well I recall these times.
In the distance you can see a police station. This I recall well, because once I was inside. Impressions are unforgettable. =D Joke!
In front of my location is a path and a trek. The trek leads to a private high school.

I like my yard. It is great and beautiful.


Dominik, class III "g"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
My name is Javier I'm 14 years old.Your view is beautiful when it's winter,in my bedroom I also have a very good view.Your composition is very good,I think you're very good at english.
Regards,
Javi

Anonymous said...

Hello!!
My name is Dany,I live in Sevares.
I like so much your view,and the text is very interesting,maybe winters are beautiful there.
Bye,
Javi

Anonymous said...

Hi Dominik.
I like the view front the window, is very beautiful.
BYE,BYE