Monday, November 5, 2007

Karolina

Hi! My name is Karolina . I’m 15 years old and I live in Lublin .

I’m happy because I’m an only child! I’m a girl of dark hair and eyes.

My family descended from Germany so I love this country!! I like German tradition, music (but I hate Tokyo Hotel), sport and the German (It’s a very happy and nice nation).

I often spend my holidays (summer and winter) in south Germany.

I love skiing in winter and climbing in summer.

When I will be 20 years old I`II live in Bayern! My favourite sport is skiing and football. I like Wisła Kraków and Bayern München teams.

Ecology is very important for me. In free time I read books, listen good music and surf the Internet.

Kraków is my favourite Polish city

I love Alp mountains

MaRia – It’s my second name

I hate Onion

I Love Germany

Intelligent and Genius :)

Niemcy - in Polish language Germany

Active

Karolina, class III "g"

7 comments:

Our class said...

You are positive person ! ^^ i like you very much ^^

monika 1g

Anonymous said...

Hello !¡*


I'm an only child too and i hate onion and garlic !

Anonymous said...

Hi Karolina,I also like skiing and reading book. in my free time I listen to music and surf the internet too.
BYE,BYE

Anonymous said...

Hello I am also 15 years old, although I am not an only child, I have broher.I sometimes read books I don't ski although I would like to learn, but I practice skating. kiss

Anonymous said...

Hello.I think it is a bit strange that you like soccer, but it is not bad.I like of Barcelona F.C. but I also like Bayern Munchen.Adios

Anonymous said...

I don't like ski because it is very dangerous.Carlos also loves skiing in winter.

Anonymous said...

Hello our names are Catarina and Viviane and are sisters are names Carolina too but.