Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nikol, 3 e


One Sanday afternoon this summer my family and I decided to go for a walk to the forest. It was a very beautiful day. The weather was cool. We were walking along a small path when we saw some forest fruit. Then we thought we could eat some blueberries and raspberries. Suddenly it started to rain. At first we didn't know what we should have done. We decided to go back. Soon we lost our path. The weather was very bad and we didn't know how we could go back to the car. We were very hungry but we had some fruit. We were walking and walking and we couldn't find the right way. Our clothes were wet. As a result after four hours we saw our dog. We were very happy. In the end when we got back home our car stopped in a big puddle. We had to push our vehicle. To my horror I had wet and dirty clothes. Finally I wanted to go back to my lovely home and go to sleep.
Nikol, class III "e"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.I like your photo because your dog is fastastic.I like dogs because they are very funny.

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Your story is very frightening. For the next time you shoud look the weather news after go to walk. bye bye

Anonymous said...

Axo--Spain

I like very uch your story, I hope that it was very frightening situation.

Bye Bye