Friday, April 11, 2008

Olga


The strangest food I've ever eaten is red lentils.

The best film I've ever seen isPirates of the Caribbean:

The most interesting person I've ever met is Carmelo Gómez.

The most exciting place I've ever been to is Andalucía.

The most dangerous thing I've ever done is to jump from the rocks into the water.


Red lentils


The strangest thing I've ever eaten is red lentils. It was last week after school at home with my brother and my father. My mother cooked the red lentils for dinner. For my brother and for me they were disgusting, but for my mother and father they were fantastic!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate lentils x /
For then I adore Pirates from Karaibów :)

This jumping from rocks to water except this that it was not safe this on addition thoughtless ( my sentence )

I greet :)

Sylwia k 3g

Anonymous said...

WowW !! jumping to the water...it had to be fantastic feeling!

kisses =*

Monika p from 1g

Anonymous said...

Hello Olga!!!

Your photo is fantastic!!But it is a bit of disgusting.
Is it exciting to jump from a bridge?
bye bye kisses...

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Pirates of the Caribbean, expecially Johhny Depp, he is the best anctor ever !

magda 3e

Anonymous said...

It looks like tomato soup.
I've never eaten red lentils. I'd like to check if it really tastes so bad.
Magda S., Poland

Anonymous said...

Oh Ola:)I like Pirates of the Caribbean-is the best:*and foto is very beautiful:)Bye