Monday, April 21, 2008

Ola (3 e)



The strangest thing I've ever eaten: roast chestnuts
The best thing I've ever seen: clouds below me
The most exciting place I've ever been to: Bulgaria
The most dangerous thing I've ever done: riding a broken motorbike which caught fire every five minutes
The most interesting person I've ever met: my dad
The best film I've ever seen: Breakfast at Tiffany's
The best book I've ever read: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

The best film I've ever seen is Breakfast at Tiffany's starring Audrey Hepburn. I love this actress and I can watch this film all the time...
Audrey plays the role of Holly Golightly, a crazy girl who lives in New York with a cat. She has parties all the time but one day she meets a good-looking Paul who lives in the same house and it changes everything.
For me Audrey Hepburn has got everything which every woman should have. She's got style, class, beauty, charm and grace.
This film is great and the first five minutes are the best minutes in the history of film. I think every girl should watch this movie in which the great actress plays.

Ola, class III "e"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh in this holiday I will go to Bulgaria ... Is it place of dignified touring ?

Anonymous said...

Hello !!

Oh, the film is very interesting !!

Anonymous said...

Hello¡¡¡¡

Where you scared when you rode your motorbike?

I ride a notorbike but my motorbike don't fire¡¡¡¡¡

Anonymous said...

Hello Ola!!!
Here we eat roasted chestnuts very often.Did you like them?
bye bye
kisses...

Anonymous said...

Hello Ola!!!
Here we always eat roast chestnuts in autumn.
Did you hurt yourself much when your motorcycle burned?
bye bye kisses...

Anonymous said...

Hello!!I like the roast chestnuts!!In Asturias eat with cider.ñamñam!! xxx