Tuesday, April 22, 2008
THE TOP MOST
· The strangest thing that you have ever eaten: The strangest thing that I have eaten was a Chinese pastry.
· The best film you’ve ever seen:
The best film that I’ve ever seen was “El ultimatum de Bourne.”
· The most interesting person you’ve ever met:
The most interesting person that I’ve ever met is De la Ossa.
· The most exciting place you’ve ever been to:
The most exciting place that I’ve ever been was Germany.
· The most dangerous thing you’ve ever done:
The most dangerous thing that I’ve ever done was in the year 2007, coming from Burgos to Asturias in a bomb alert.
Juan Carlos De La Ossa
I met Juan Carlos in the Sansilvestre vallecana in the year 2004.
After that, I saw him in a lot of competitions and he always says Hello to me!
I like this because he is a very important athlete. He is the best cross runner. He has a lot of titles….I hope to see him again in the future.