Wednesday, April 23, 2008

aroa crespo --3B


Aroa 3ºB

The strangest thing you’ve ever eaten: The sushi
The best film you’ve ever seen: It’s Titanic
The most interesting person you’ve ever meet: Miguel Angel Silvestre
The most exciting place you’ve ever been to: It’s Mallorca
The most dangerous thing you’ve ever done: I am a calm person and obedient so I haven’t done a lot of dangerous things but when I was a little girl I was playing with my cousin in my grandma's kitchen . While I was running the fryingpan fell on my head.

The most interesting film you’ve ever seen:
The film is “Titanic”. It is a fantastic film. It is about the sinking of a boat and the love story of a man anda woman. Rose De witt was an American girl that wanted to escape from her family. She met a boy, jack Dawson, that was travelling on the same ship. Their friendship grows Until it turned into a prohibited love. Rose and Jack were very in love and not even the collapse of the Titanic could separate them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Titanic is very popular but it's very romantic.

kisses.
monika.1g

Anonymous said...

Titanic is beautiful film ... I love it ;)
best wishes ;)