- The strangest thing I’ve ever eaten :”Arroceros” (typical in Leon)
- The best film I’ve ever seen :”El principe de los ladrones“ and “Grease”
- The most interesting person I’ve ever met: my mother and my friends
- The most exciting place I’ve been to: Colonia in Germany
- The most dangerous thing I’ve ever done: Going for a walk with a friend from Madrid because that day we nearly died.
Now I’m going to tell you about the most exciting place I’ve been to.
Last year I went to Wipperfürt, a beautiful city in Germany.
I went with my classmates and we stayed in the houses of some Germans.
We visited the Cathedral of Colonia and the Chocolate Museum. We also had free time to spend it on shopping.
Someone of us went to a shop of jokes called””.Two of my classmates bought some sweets of different flavours like: onion, pepper, garlic…
We gave some of these sweets to the other classmates and to one of the two teachers. We laughed a lot at them because they put strange faces.
Later we went to the Chocolate Museum and we saw the images and the texts that explain the history of chocolate.
Then we bought chocolate figures and Axo and I bought a soft drink of lime.I think that we enjoyed the travel very much and we’ll go back to Germany again