Monday, April 7, 2008

Cristina 3ºA


The strangest thing I've eaten is mushrooms.

The best film I've ever seen is Halloween.

The most interesting person I've ever met is my friend Tamara.

The most exciting place I've ever been to is Sevilla, Spain.

The most dangerous thing I've ever done is to go on a rollercoaster.


My trip to Sevilla


I've been to Sevilla with my parents. We went a year ago. We went by car and my father drove for ten hours. When we arrived we went to the hotel. It had a fantastic swimmingpool. Then we visited the city and I went shopping for clothes. I visited the "Giralda" ( the cathedral), "Puente de Triana" and "Torre del Oro". I liked the "Giralda" very much. We ate fried fish. Sevilla is fantastic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Odd mushrooms ? I very like mushrooms :)
That's Spain unfortunately not visit.

sylwia k 3g

Anonymous said...

Hello!!That well we spend fron Cuba.I wait to repeat it. XXX

Anonymous said...

Hello!!That well we spend fron Cuba.I wait to repeat it. XXX