Monday, April 7, 2008

Laura


The strangest thing I've ever eaten is barbecued worms.

The best film I've ever seen is Pirates of the Caribbean.

The most interesting person I've ever met is Lucía.

The most exciting place I've ever been to is Prellezo.
The most dangerous thing I've ever done is scuba diving.


Pirates of the Caribbean


I think the best film I have ever seen is Pirates of the Caribbean. I saw it three months ago and I watched it on TV at home with my sister. This film is about a pirate that fights against another pirate to get a key, and he gets it. I liked it very much because I like the main character Orlando Bloom very much. He is a very handsome man and he acts very well. He has made three Pirates of the Caribbean, but I think this one is the best. I would see it again because I enjoyed it very much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I love Piates of the Caribbean! I see all parts and I'm excited...;)
Johnny Depp was grat as Jack Sparrow- I love him:D

kisses;*
bye:)

ula,3g

Anonymous said...

yeaahh... "Pirates of the Caribbean" is great film..Actors are fantastic..plot is great too

kisses =*

monika p from 1g

Anonymous said...

hi!!!I'm Paula

pirates of the caribean is a good film....and Orlando Bloom is very handsone!!!!jejeje

And the neighbor of your aunt!!!jaja...

bye kiss

Anonymous said...

O_O

I love Orlando Bloom.xD
I have seen all pitates of the caribbean films¡..xD