The top most
- The strangest thing you’ve ever eaten :”Arroceros” (typical in
- The best film you’ve ever seen :”El principe de los ladrones“ and “Grease”
- The most interesting person you’ve ever met: my mother and my friends
- The most exciting place you’ve been to: Colonia in
- The most dangerous thing you’ve done: Go for a walk with a friend of
because one day we nearly died. Madrid
Now I’m going to tell about the most exciting place I’m been.
The last year I went to Wipperfürt, a beautiful city in
I went with my classmates and we stayed in the houses of some Germans.
We visited the Cathedral of Colonia and the
Someone of us went to a shop of jokes called”Nanu Nana”. Two of my classmates bought some sweets of different flavours like: onion, pepper, garlic…
We gave some of these sweets to the other classmates and to one of the two teachers. We laughed a lot of them because they put a strange faces.
Later we go to the
Then we bought chocolate figures and Axo, Ana and I bought a soft drink of lime.
I think that we enjoy the travel very much and we go to