Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ana 3C


The strangest thing I’ve ever eaten: German food.

The best film I’ve ever seen: I don’t know exactly what  my favourite film is but I like Titanic and the collection of the “Lord of the Rings”
The most interesting person I’ve ever met: I don’t know.

The most exciting place I’ve ever been to: is Paris so I want to go there again.

The strangest thing I’ve ever eaten:

 Last year some of my classmates and I went to Germany.
One of the days that we were there, one German boy called Mario invited us to eat in his house.

All of us liked the food but since it was the first time that we were going to eat it we were a bit scared because we didn’t know if it would taste good or not.

It was a great experience and I hope to repeat it this year.

The most exciting place I’ve ever been to:

When I was 9 or 10 years my family and me went to Paris, I enjoyed it so much and I hope  to repeat this amazing experience.

We visited the Eiffel Tower, “Le Sacré Coeur”, Disney Land…


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you was in Paris ? supposedly it is beautiful city but I wasn't there ;(
best wishes ;)

_GoToSleep_ said...

Paris , France ... I want travel this country ;]

People in this country want build "Babel Tower". Maybe :)