Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Víctor


When I’m 64

When I’m 64 I believe that my life will be totally different.
I will be an older person, with white hair. I will be shorter, and I will have wrinkles on my face. I will walk worse and will need help from other persons.

I will live in a nice house with many windows and a garden. I want to have 2 Chow-Chow dogs,
because I love animals and and I think that my taste will not change as the years go by. I will live alone but always near my parents in Asturias. In my life I will devote myself to work as a veterinarian.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ;D
Nice life you will be have ;P
I love animals too ..

Really really nice

Best wishes :)

Kasia Ig

Anonymous said...

I like your composition but I think that when you will be 64 it won't be so bad. I'm sure that you are pretty and now there are a lot of cosmetics now and surely you won't have wrinkles. But I like not posittive thinking It won't be so bad.:)

Anonymous said...

I like your composition but I think that when you will be 64 it won't be so bad. I'm sure that you are pretty and now there are a lot of cosmetics now and surely you won't have wrinkles. But I like not posittive thinking It won't be so bad.:)

Karolina Sadowska

Anonymous said...

It will be nice life.i hope that it can be true.

kisses.
monika.1g

Anonymous said...

Oh, i think my old-life will look like you. But i wish i will have person-husband, and i want to live with him my all live. Its gorgeous thing.
greetings ;)

magda 3e

Anonymous said...

Two dogs will keep you busy :)
Magda S., Poiand

Anonymous said...

sweet picture i think that this is the most buetifull dog on the world :).

Justyna F Ig

Anonymous said...

woooooooooooooooowwwwww

this photo is FANTASTIC!!!!!!XDDDD

_GoToSleep_ said...

Hehe ...

nice dog =] xDD ^^