Monday, May 19, 2008

Bartek (1G)


When I’m 64...

When I’m 64, I will be a grandfather on pension. I will travel around the world and fish in best fishing spots. I will have a big house with lots of books from 1950 to 1980 - there was lots of really good books and I like them more than books from 2000+. I will be married and have sons and daughters. I will have grandchildren, and I will go fishing with them. I will be one of famous people of science. In free time I will play football with my grandchildren and play ASG with my friends. I still will be same funny guy like now ;) Really, I think the world in 2058 will be different, and that’s the problem. I don’t like changes.


Bartek, class I "G"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Selene and when i'm 64, i will travel around the world.I will have a big house with four swimming pools.
bye bye

Anonymous said...

hi!!!

your future life is very

interesting!!!!

I don't like books but...

when I am 64 I will practise skateboarding...


bye bye

kiss

Anonymous said...

I hope your plans will true.