Wednesday, May 14, 2008

sara 3c


When I´m 64 I hope I´ll be heathy and I will live in a flat during the week and I will live in a beautiful and big house with a garden and a pool at the weekend .
I also I would like to have a mansion near the beach to go on holiday.
I will have grandchildren!I will play and look after them.
I will work in an office that it will be mine, I will be a rich woman!
I would like to travel around the world because I like visiting different places.

It is a dream but I would like that my life was this way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!!!!

I like your photo very much.

bye bye

...Simoneta...

Anonymous said...

hi!!!!!!!!!!
the photo is very beautiful.......

your 64 years is veri simple...


dew kisssss

_GoToSleep_ said...

HMmm Beautiful house + for you =]

I think what you like nice house ;]

see you ...