Friday, November 28, 2008

Ronal 4ºB Spain


CRISIS MANAGEMENT.


Hi,I know that the crisis is something that is on Tv nowadays.


I know that it's affecting our countries because the prices the bills etc.. are higher but the salaries are the same.Some companies are firing employees so people are starting not to waste a lot.There are a lot of people that are losing their houses and cars because they can't pay for it and have only enough money to eat.


In my family,my parents think that we're wasting a lot of water and light,and I and my brother buy a lot of stupid things.


Finally,it's so sad but all the people have to afford it. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Yes, that's right, but I don't realice that prices are higher.

Unknown said...

Yes.

I love money :D:D:D.

You write good info.

See you.