Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tamara 3ºC


In Spain Christmas is fantastic, because the family is together! On December 24th is when we have dinner with the family and Santa Claus comes with the presents! =)! * And on Christmas Day we open the presents! Then to finish the year on 31st we get together again the whole family together for dinner and we eat grapes! At 12 o'clock in the evening when the bells ring we eat 12 grapes for good luck! Also there are more things that bring good luck, for example to wear red! What traditions do you have?


In 2008 I promise to study more! XD! *

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this grapes- it's funny:) In Poland on Christmas Eve we get together with our families, and when the first star is shining we start to eat our Christmas dinner. There are 12 dishes, for example: red borsch,fish, but we don't eat meat on this evening. We share our wafer and make Christmas greetings. But we do it before our dinner;D Then we get our present from under the christmas tree. And at midnight we are going to the church. I hope that you will understand me:D Bye

Anonymous said...

Hi¡¡
I put the grapes in my mouth but I can't swallow them because the bells on the clock go too fast.