Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ola (3 g)

MY ROOM

I share my room with my mother. That isn't comfortable, especially when I want to invite my friends. Then my mother must go out.


My room isn't very big. The walls are yellow - a beautiful colour.

In my room there are many things. For example: two beds, a desk with my computer, two armchairs etc. My home place is cosy. My bookcase and desk are interconnected. I often sit at the desk. the bookcase separates the part of room of my mother and my part of room.

Next to my desk my bed stands. It is big and very comfortable. In winter I can get my feet warm because my bed is next to radiator.

The big plus of my room is the presence of TV set. I can watch everything any time. I forgot to add that in my room there are a lot of plants, especially ferns.


That is my part of room.




Ola M., class III "g"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!
I don't like sharing the room but I like your room.

BYE BYE!!!

Anonymous said...

¡hello!
I like your commentary about your room.
I don't like sharing with my brother.
Do you like ferns?

bye bye..

Anonymous said...

Hello Ola,your beedroom is very beautiful.I like your decoration.bye.