Monday, December 10, 2007

Andrea

Christmas

I’m going to talk about how I celebrate my Christmas. At Christmas I go to a place in León (Vega de Monasterio) and visit my grandmother and my cousins. I meet my friends there.
Some times I stay in Infiesto on 25th of December but then I go to Vega.
The Twelfth Night Eve we go to a place near Vega, it’s called Cistierna.
In Cistierna we see the “Twelfth Night Parade” with a live Nativity scene.
Last year my cousin Lidia was “Jesus baby” and many people took photos of her.
The morning of”The 3 Wise Men” we open our presents, say good bye to our friends and go back to Infiesto.
We also play with the snow and make snowman figures (in Vega, because in Infiesto only snow little times)
I like Christmas!!

1 comment:

magda 3e said...

Where is the text ?
Nice pic.