Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Piotr (3"g")

My room is very small, just a few square metres. It's my favourite place in the world. It's cosy and very groovy.

When you enter my room, there is a big mirror on the door. I put a big and old carpet on the floor. It's cool. On the left there is my big bed. However...I don't like it at all.

In the right corner of the room, near the door, there are two wardrobes. Their colour is horrible - purple. On the ceiling there is a lamp with three bulbs. Behind the wardrobes there is the most important thing in my house - my COMPUTER.

On the wall, behind the computer, there is a window. I can see the church from my window. I love this view. :) Above the computer there is a keyboard with a mouse and a monitor.

Near the computer there is a CD player and many cables. Between the desk (with my computer) and the bed there is my comfortable chair where I spend hours every day.

Piotr, class III "g"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My bedroom also is my favourite place of the world !

I LOVE MY BED !

Anonymous said...

Hello¡¡
How many hours do you spend surfing the net?
Do you play computers games?

Anonymous said...

HELLO !¡*


Why do you need the CD player if you have the computer ? you can play the computer