Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Justyna M. (I"g")

CHRISTMAS IN POLAND

In Poland Christmas begins on 24th December but people prepare for this day very early because they love Christmas.

At first people prepare twelve Christmas dishes. Then they buy a Christmas tree and decorate its.

People decorate Christmas tree with Christmas balls, a chain and a Christmas star. When start a Christmas dinner the oldest man in family reads a passage from the Bible and next people shere the wafer. Then they eat beetroot soup with little 'ears' and other fantastic dishes. At the end of dinner people open and see their gifts and sing carols.

The second day of Christmas is called Christmas Day. They go to church and meet with friends and family. People eat a Christmas breakfast with family and sing carols and christmas songs.

I like Christmas because it is a very happy time.

Justyna M., class I "G"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!!!
I like your photo.
At home we eat shrimps,fish soup and chicken.

I wish you happy Christmas
kiss :)
:)

Anonymous said...

¡¡Hello Justyna!!
I like your commentary.It is fantastic!!
I like your plans for Christmas night!!
Your photo is beautiful!!
Do you like going to church on Christmas night??
Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

hi! I like your costumes very much. At home we eat crab and chiken and drink beer,cider,wine...
later we sing and dance together
I like Xmas very much
kiss and merry christmas!!!!
bye bye

Anonymous said...

Hello Justyna, I like your photo, it is fantastic.In my house we also buy a Christmas tree but we eat don´t twelve dishes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Anonymous said...

oh, justynka you writed very nice note. Really I like it.

justyna F. =)