Monday, December 10, 2007

Axo






-In the picture the t-shirt of the San Silvestre

Hello!!

Every Christmas Day I go to Madrid.
This year I go to Madrid as every year but think that it will be different because before dinner, my cousins and I are going to run “la san Silvestre vallecana” it is a very popular race in Madrid because every year about 25000 people go running.
I love this race, it is very funny and the distance is 10 kilometres.,Everybody wear the same t-shirt. The last San Silvestre’s Tshirt said "¿Sufres más cuando corres o cuando no sales a correr? in English is –Do you really suffer more when you go running or when you do not go running?
When we finish the race we wait for the prizes and the famous people.
Later, we go home and meet the whole family for dinner.
We dine watching TV to see bells of New Year and their peculiar chime.
Every new year we eat 12 grapes and see the bells show all together.
When the bells finish we set the clock for the new year and dance, play…
We also visit the neighbours and drink champagne with them.
We usually go to the bed about 7 in the morning and we sleep for a lot of hours.
Spending New Year’s Eve in my grandmother’s house is very funny and we never get bored. We always celebrate Christmas time in Madrid.

3 comments:

magda 3e said...

Thats intresting what you wrote. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anonymous said...

Fine t-shirt - NIKE. xD What you wrote?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Axo!!
I'm Ana one of your classmates.
I like a lot this T-shirt and I like too your Christmas plans.
I think that you'll run very good the San Silvestre vallecana".
Good Luck and Merry Christmas.