Sunday, December 9, 2007

Adrian


Hello my friends! How do you celebrate Christmas in your country? In Spain Christmas starts with an important lottery draw on December 22nd. After that we all get together on Christmas Eve, on December 24th. It's a family dinner. My family usually eat prawns, turkey and "turrón" (nougat).

Many people like playing jokes on December 28th, it's Inocent Day.

On New Year's Eve I have a a party at home. Later on 5th January is the Twelgth Night procession and on January 6th children open their presents. On this day Christmas finishes. My favourite present last year was a mobile phone.


My New Year's resolutions:


In 2008 I'm going to buy a motorbike and I'm going to visit my cousin David.I haven't seen him since last year.


I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

magda 3e said...

Ohh I want to eat turkey in Poland too :(. But the lead dish are fishes(which I very like) and red borsch with ... ears ? :D that are little stuffed dumplings with meet and mushrooms into. It's delicious!
I can't come by!

http://www.arikah.net/commons/en/1/13/Uszka-aasica.jpg
mm!
I WISH YOU HAPPY MARY CHRISTMAS TOO!
magda 3e

Anonymous said...

Hi!I am your classmate Irene.How are you?I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!bye bye