Monday, December 10, 2007

Aitana


My christmas
In my country Christmas are special:
First we decorate the house with a Christmas tree and a Nativity Scene.
In my village we also decorate a garden that is in yhe
Centre of my village. This year in my village all the neighbours will participate in a live Vativity Scene.
On 2th of December we have diner in my house with
my family, and next day I eat in my aunt’s house with
my family.
On 31st of December I have diner in my house with my family, we
eat the popular grapes and we think of the New Year’s Resolutions: this
year my new year resolution is studying a lot and playing volleyball better.
Next day we eat in my grandparents’.

This is a photo of Santa climbing up my bedroom.

Then the children start looking forward to the Twelfth Night, because in Spain
there isn’t a santa claus, in spain we heve The Three Wise Men ( reyes magos) and they come
on 6th January.

I love the Christmas because they are very funny and because we have no school.


Aitana.

1 comment:

magda 3e said...

thats great what you have in your bedroom ;) happy new year!