Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Manuel


All I want for Christmas
Hi!!
I don’t usually do any especial thing. Every year I eat with all my family at my grandmother’s house. The last year I only ate with my parents, my brothers and my grandmother, and we all ate the grapes at 12 o’clock of the night. When we finish eating the grapes we call all the family to celebrate the new year.
Every year we ask for presents to the three Wise Men on the night of the 6th of January, and the next day we have the presents. This year I’m going to ask for a pair of shoes to go out with my friends.
My new years resolutions are winning more races and passing the third course of the school without any failed subject .
Merry Christmas and a good new year for everybody.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the simpsons and this picture very much.

bye bye manu

kisses, sara and simo

Anonymous said...

Hi Manuel!
I'm Ana.I like your new year resolutions and I think that you'll passing the third course with a very good marks.
Merry Chritsmas.

Anonymous said...

Can you do sandwitch for me?