Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Maria


At Christmas my family and I meet all at my house to celebrate the Christmas eve,
the new year’s eve and the new year.
On New Year’s Eve, my brother and I always fight with the grapes, to see who is the first to finish them all. He always wins, and I always end choking…

We never decorate a Christmas tree because my parents don’t like it very much, but at Christmas time, usually after the 13th of December (because it is my brother’s birthday) we decorate the house a little and we put a big and beautiful Nativity Scene which is made with real moss and a lot of other things. In the Nativity scene, the Three Wise Men walk a bit forward, and on Christmas day they arrive to the crib.

My favourite Christmas day is the 6th, because in my house Father Christmas is not celebrated, so we only wait for The Three Wise Men’s presents.

Here it is a funny(I think :D) Christmas card of my former dog,

BYEEE!^^ and..

Happy Chrsitmaaaaaaas!!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo:D I have got brother too. I wish you will win in your "grape competition" in this year:D Bye

Anonymous said...

hello this year I am going to kidnap you on New Year's Eve.