Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sylwia K. (3 "g")

My room has an average size.

The walls and ceiling have apricot colour. On the door I sticked old newspapers as I don't want "them" to spy on me ;)

By the door a small chest of drawers, in which I keep my treasures, is situated. Then a bookcase and a radio, also a desk and a computer. Besides there is my bed and a shelf hangs there .

A wardrobe neighbours with my bed. There is always mess. My favorite element in room is the wall with pictures (which is not visible in the photo). The pictures represent different odd situations from my life =p.

Generally I like my room very much. I adore altering different things in it, to move the pieces of furniture, to alter pictures, etc.

This is my room. The colours were changed.



Sylwia K., class III "g"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

¡¡¡Hello Sylwia!!!

Your room is fantastic and beautiful!
I like to move furniture!
What pictures do you like?

bye bye

Anonymous said...

hello!!!!
your room is fantastic.
the photo is original.
Is it a collage?

bye bye
kiss^^

Anonymous said...

hi! I'm Paula.Your room is very original. I like your room ;)
bye bye
kiss

Anonymous said...

Hello Sylwia!!!
I like the photo from your room it is original.
I like your room.

BYE BYE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your bedroom is very beautiful
I also like altering the different things
jejejejeje