Sunday, December 9, 2007

Kasia (3 "g")

My room is a rectangle. It is very small but I am happy because it is only mine.

In my room there is a window with a view of a playground.

On the right side of the door there is a bookshelf and next to it a desk with a computer. Opposite the door there is the second bookshelf with books, hi-fi, there is also a wardrobe with my clothes and souvenirs. On the left there is my bed and two plants on the wall. The bookshelves and the desk are brown, the chair is black.
The carpet and bed are green.



Kasia Ch., class III "g"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kasia!!!
I like your room,I like the view from your window.
Do you like reading?

BYE BYE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello kasia!!

I like your commentary about your room.
What places have you visited?

bye bye