Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Laura


Hi!! How are you ?

Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year . I always celebrate christmas at home with all my family , my parents , my grand-parents , my aunts , my uncles ...

I realy like christmas because it is the days of eating a lot of delicious food and having very good presents .

The nigth of new years eve is the best because all my family comes to my house and we have dinner and we play bingo (I always win XD) , we talk and talk until 4 or 5 in the morning . We also see the tipycal Spanish image of Ramon García and Ana Obregon or Anne Igartiburu on TV to show us the 12 bells of the new year . In my home we wager about what advertisement will be the last of that year and the first of the new year . I always take photos and photos of everything .

This weekend I was decorating the christmas tree , the ligths , and the nativity scene with my mother and my sister . It was funny !

But the best day of christmas is the 6 of january because this morning when I get up (very early ) I have a lot of presents in the living-room!! I love seeing the face of my parents when they open their present from my sister and me.

I have a lot more of things to talk about my christmas but I think that this is the most inportant .

The photo is my sister next to the christmas tree and Santa Claus on her shoulder .

I love christmas!!!

***laura*** ·3ºC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo ;)
Oh, I like Christmas too.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Bye ;*

AsiaS Ii

Anonymous said...

I love christmas too. Is it you in a pictures, you are beutifull :D

justyna f. I"G"

Anonymous said...

The girl is my sister not me.

bye"!!