Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Kasia (I"g")

All I want for Christmas is family and atmosphere at my home.

I like Christmas very much but I think when family aren't in love and attached everything is useless. All families in Poland have problems but Christmas is the time to reconcile and forgive all bad things. I know it is a banal idea but if all of us do it, Christmas will be special and amazing time.

I know it is special and amazing but not to the end. Unfortunately, family often imitate they don't have problems but often problems get back with double power after Christmas. Next are tears, ache and sorrow. For ones Christmas are happy time but unfortunately for another ones sad. They inform what people are like. Maybe it's good. I hope that only a few people are sad at Christmas. As far as I am concerned I like Christmas. I think we (people) need some days to wonder over life. I try not to waste this time. I know I am not an angel at home but sometimes some people don't value who I am.

I think this Christmas will be exceptional. I hope. I should hope. I have to hope.

Kasia O., class I "G"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello kasia!!
I like your commentary.It is very sad!
you made me cry
Too,I think this Christmas will be exceptional-.
your photo it is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I also believe that
Christmas is a time of reconciliation! The families that are joined for Christmas have to be very happy! Because it is a time of happiness! And not of sadness!

Good-bye!

Anonymous said...

Hello,I also like the christmas.Merry christmas.

Anonymous said...

Well, Christmas is not the time to have problems. You will have a good time. For Christmas there are gifts, snow. And the grades are always bad.

Anonymous said...

Kasia hm... what I can write you... maybe that your post is very interesting ;)

justyna f. 1"G"