Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Monika (I "g")

Last Christmas was very nice. My family from all the world arrived to Lublin. I remember that many languages were spoken at my home. Aunt withuncle from France and big family from Czech and family form Poland of course. Ambience was pleasant. Everybody was in living roomon at
Christmas Eve. Conversations, kisses,hugging...everone was happy! We didn't remeber about sad stories and unpleasant things. Christmas tree was real ! I liked it because it gave nice feelings. Presents were the best !!! 12 dishes according to custom were good. My parents always prepare meals . I always help with Christmas cakes early. I hope that this Christmas will be nice, the same as other...

Monika, class I "G"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Monika!!

I like your commentary it is fantastic!your photo is beautiful!
at Christmas Eve we also have conversations, kisses and hugging ... it is fantastic!
happy christmas!
bye bye

Anonymous said...

Hello Monika!!!
I like your photo.
Your plans are fantastic.
What dishes kitchens?
Bye Bye
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!
Happy new year!!!!!!!!
Do you eat 12 dishes on Chitsmas eve?
wow!!!!!
What cakes do you eat?

Anonymous said...

I like Christmas very much.My family and I also meet every year to have dinner on Christmas Eve.I also have family in many parts of the world:Cuba,EE.UU., Argentina, France, Portugal...but I cannot see them when I want and it makes me sad.But at Christmas I become satisfied again although it is when I miss them most.XXX

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!
My last Xmas was also very nice. I had many presents too. I visited my cousin in Germany and I had a good time.
Merry Xmas!!!!!!!
bye bye
kiss :)

Anonymous said...

Hello !¡*


I like Christmas! I also have family in different parts of the world in the USA.

Anonymous said...

Hello Monika,your photo is very beautiful and funny.
I also like Christmas but in my house we don´t eat 12 dishes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Monika!!
Your photo is very beautiful.Your are lucky because you speak many languages.

Anonymous said...

Hello Monika!!
Your photo is very beautiful.Your are lucky because you speak many languages.

Anonymous said...

Hello Monika!!
Your photo is very beautiful.Your are lucky because you speak many languages.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!I'm Andrea.
I think that your photo is very nice.
Bye,Bye and merry Christmas
ANDREA

Anonymous said...

I like your picture very much
It is very funny and the cat is very nice

write soon!!
kisses, sara and simo