Sunday, December 9, 2007

Adriana (3 "g")

My room

My room is big and cosy. The walls are yeellow and there is wallpaper with ducks. On the window sill there are flowers and an alarm clock. On the windows there are yellow blinds and curtains. Opposite the window there is a chair and a desk on which I do my homework and sometimes I study ;)

On the desk there is my mobile phone and a lot of books. Under the desk there is a dustbin. In the box there are my toys. The next is a bookcase. My class photo is on the shelf.

On the walls there are photos and pictures. Near there is a chest of drawers. On the ceiling there is a lamp. Next to the desk there is my bed with caladon bedspread. On the bed there are pillows, toys and my cat which is sleeping.

Near the bed there is a wicker, yellow chair. Opposite my bed there is a wardrobe. In the wardrobe there is my cat's home. She often sleeps there. On the floor there is my favourite rug.

I tkink that my room is beautiful and I love it.


Adriana, class III "g"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Adriana!!!
I think that your room is beautiful, I like it but I don't like yellow.

BYE BYE!!!

Anonymous said...

¡Hello Adriana!

I like your commentary about your room.
I like your photo is fantastic!
but don't like yellow...

bye bye

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I am Paula I think that your room is very nice and funny...I like yellow very much.In the walls of my room I have many posters and photos.
bye bye
kiss