Monday, December 3, 2007

Kasia (I "g")

I think my room is very nice and cool.

It isn't very big but not very small either. It's exactly what I dreamt about. It has green walls. :) I like this colour but I will change all my room because I need change :) Like all girls and women I think :) OK, but I have to describe my present room. So let's start ;)
In my room you can see a wardrobe where I put all of my clothes. In it there is always mess :P Besides, you can see two other wardrobes :) I have three of them but I always don't know what to wear ;) like all women :) OK, in my room there is also a desk. On it is always mess too and it could be the reason why my mum doesn't like it. I have a bed and bookshelfes. I have many books but I haven't got enough time to read them.

All of my furniture is white and green. I have a carpet, of course green. :D

I love my room! I will laugh or cry in its and nobody can break my space. :)

The photo of my room:



Kasia, class I "g"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! I think that your room is very nice and beautiful...you have a lot of wardrobes ;)
Also I never know what to wear. bye bye kiss

Anonymous said...

I like your room. It's cold like mine. What colour are you going to paint the walls???

Anonymous said...

I think they will be one of yellow, one of red, one of orange and one of peach colour (or something like this) :P It's good idea? :)

Kasia :) I "g"

Our class said...

ohh... Kate... your room is... fantastic! I love your room. Your room is the best. The photo is cool!!! :):):)
Madzia Ig