Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Asia B. (I "g")

Last Christmas was cool. All my family came to my home.

There was a lot of noise and it was so packed! But I love, when there is something going on at my home. I don't like when it’s quiet. At my home there were my aunt, uncle, their children - little Ania and her older brother Patryk (Grr.. he's not a nice kid!) My grandma was too. All family from lots of places that I never know about their existence. My table was labouring under one hundred gifts, my miserable Christmas tree was filliping, touching, its twigs were picking out. I love children! (when they are asleep). It wasn't the only problem... My step-father bought a carp, and it was swimming in my bath... Nobody wanted to kill it ;( I was crying, and they let him go to the lake :D We had to buy a new fish, but this time it was dead ;p My mum was cooking 2 days for this ravenous herd. There were cheesecakes, carps, a vase of borsch and lots of things that nobody likes... But my mum was very tired after this cooking marathon....

I didn't know, that children could be so much tiring... They were having a brilliant fun! They tied me, and were running around me...I was very nervous and I wanted them to go away. After all day, that I spend with them I snared on my bed and I slept all night. But positive.. !!! Gifts were so cute. Children threw themselves on them like a ravenous animals...
But my Christmas was very good... I will never forget it. :)


Asia B., class I „G”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello¡¡¡
The children are very bad¡¡
Oh yeah, you will never forget it¡

Anonymous said...

Hello !¡



Children are very bad!
I do not think that you can forget that Christmas

Anonymous said...

Hello,I go to the my grandmother's home.Merry christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hello,I go to the my grandmother's home.Merry christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Dany ,I like Christmas too .It is very beautiful but in Christmas it is very cold.

Anonymous said...

HI!!We are Aroa and Aitana
The children are very very bad!¡
You will never forget it!¡
BYE BYE and MERY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
KISSES OF AITA AND AROA.