Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sergio and Lyam

We are Sergio and Lyam. We are fifteen and fourteen years old. I, Lyam, live in Anayo, near Infiesto, with my parents and brothers. In my family we are six people. Sergio lives in Anayo with his parents and his sister.
Sergio likes going hunting in the mountains and playing with the Play Station. We love driving a motorbike. I can repair a motorbike, I practise every day.

Lazy
Yellow hair
Aggressive
More interested in motorbikes than in school

Serious
Enthusiastic
Realistic
Genius
Impatient
Original

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!We are Aroa and Irene!Are you in the photo?I don't think that!lol!Your photo describes you two very well because you have a motorbike!I like your blog!
Bye bye
XDXDXD

Anonymous said...

Lyam, You've got beautiful name :).

Haha, so many of you like go hunting :). Have you ever shoot anything ?

Magda, 3e

Anonymous said...

Can you repair my motorbike.? joke.;p

monika. =*

Anonymous said...

Hehe yeah motorbikes are hmm... great!! :P Can you repair motorbike? It sounds good :D

Kasia :) I "g"

Our class said...

I like mountains too very. I visit mountains often. I don't like motorbike and I don't riding to motorbike.
Madzia;)

Anonymous said...

Hello! thank you!!we are not in the foto!Sergio likes hunting but he never shoots anything. I can repair a motorbike and
Sergio can break a motorbike!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm Lucia
I am leaving a commentary so that you have to read something, a great kiss. You are very good boys.

Anonymous said...

Can You build one little motorbike for me ?? :] Regards :D :D :D