Monday, October 22, 2007

Sara

My name is Sara and I am 14 years old. I live in Infiesto with my parents and in November I am going to have a sister and I am very happy. My habits are playing volleyball and I also sing in a choir. I like Formula One and music very much. My favourite type of music is pop. One of my favourite groups is RBD. I like horses and I have got one.

It represents my personality because I love playing volleyball.

Smile
Always singing
Reading books I don`t like
All weekend meet my friends

7 comments:

Piotrek 3g said...

Hmmmm everyone likes Formula 1 but not me :] I don't like hourses too... I don't know why... However... I LOVE VOLLEYBALL :] Best wishes from Stranger :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

Volleyball-my favourite sport.


Magda 3e

Anonymous said...

Everybody likes volleyball ;p It's nice. I like it too. You added a nice photo , regards ;]

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You have a horse :) I like listening music but I can't sing :P Great note :)

Kasia :) I"g"

Anonymous said...

Fine that you have horse. Are you can ride? I like volleyball too. =]

Anonymous said...

Horses are very interesting animals but I don't like them. I like volleyball too ;)

Anonymous said...

I've got two younger brothers, and it isn't so fine:P At the beginig you can't sleep at night, because baby is always crying. But then, you got accustomed to it (crying of baby:).
How fine, that my brothers are 10 and 12 years old:P
I'll keep cross my fingers, that your sister will be fine and sweet:D
I love horses too. What is RBD? I haven't heard anything about this group. Is it Spanish band?