Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cristina

My name is Cristina. I’m fourteen years old. I live in Cardes, Infiesto. Cardes is a small town. I live with my parents and little brothers Rafa and Juanma. My favourite pop singer is Shakira, but I hate hip-hop. My favourite animal is the horse. I practise sport six days a week. I'm confident but a bit lazy.

I like horses because they are beautiful and elegant. I’ve got five horses. I love them!!

Cheerful
Read magazines
Ice cream
Shy
The oldest in my family
I like animals
Never wash the dishes
A bit lazy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cristina,
Welcome to the blog.
You are right, horses are magnificent. One of the films I like the best is 'The Horse Whisperer'
Jolanta Gajda
(teacher of the Polish team)

Our class said...

I love horses too!!! They are beautiful.
Tiger

P.S Tiger is my nickname. In real my name is Iga. ;) I'm from Poland. You will knok me better when we (our class) will write notes. ^.^

Anonymous said...

I like horse too. :) They are very beautiful and clever. Hehe... I learn spanish about three weeks. It's very hard language. :P

Kasia :)

Anonymous said...

yeahh..horses are beautiful.Nice to meet you.

Monika


I don't like hip hop either.

Anonymous said...

How lucky of you that you have got your own horses! They are amazing animals. This one on the photo is realy nice. Is it one of yours?

Anonymous said...

Hi!My name Ala. I'm from Poland in Lublin.I like horses too! I love animals. I have got a dog. I like blogs.
(kl.1"i")

Anonymous said...

You've got 5 horses ?! Omg, I'm so jealous ;).

Magda, 3e

Anonymous said...

I like horses too. Beautiful photo! Do you own horses?

Anonymous said...

Hello¡¡
The horse of the photo is not mine. It's from google. I've got a brown horse called Furia. I've got also 3 mares, 2 are white and 1 is cinnamon-coloured. I've also got a black horse.

Piotrek 3g said...

Wow you practise six day a week... :D respect, you are very ambitious... and I'm very lazy :D Best wishes - Stranger