Monday, October 22, 2007

Ana

My name is Ana. I’m 14 years old and I live in Infiesto (Asturias) with my parents and my younger brother. I love playing sports but I’m not very good at it. I do athletics. I also like painting, surfing the internet, meeting friends and listening to music. My favourite types of music are pop and pop-rock music. I also like travelling and watching TV. My favourite colour is blue. I don’t like some animals like birds. In fact they may be beautiful but I can’t stand touching them.



I select this photo because I love laughing and I think that people should laugh a lot.

Athletics.
No birds.
Always laughing with my friends.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue is my favourite colour too.

Magda, 3e

Piotrek 3g said...

Nice picture :D Laughing is the best thing in the world so I'm laughing all the time :D AND I FEEL GOOD!!! :] Best wishes - Stranger

Anonymous said...

I love watching TV. My favourite colour it: black! Because black it's colour bad heroes. =] Fine pictures.

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree with you :) people have to laugh very often :) unfortunately people forget it :( But I laugh all the time :))
I like blue too. I think you are optimist and I like you :)

Kasia I"g"

Anonymous said...

People should laugh a lot - I have the same opinion ;] You do athletics - I like to do it too but only amateur ;) regards

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana!!I like your photo and I think that all the persons must laugh.
andrea