Monday, October 22, 2007

Christian

My name is Christian and I’m 14 years old. I live in Sevares. It is a little village in Asturias and I go to IES de Infiesto. That is my school. I practice a lot of sports. My favourite sport is swimming. I swim a lot. I love video games. My favourite videogame is the Assassin Creed. I’m a fan of Alonso, the formula 1 driver. On the computer, I always surf the internet and chat on the messenger.

I select this photo because I love this game.

Care for my dog
Red is my favourite colour
I play a lot of sport
Swim a lot
Take good marks
I sleep a lot
Always surf the internet
Never dance

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love swimming. Kubica is the best and Alonso weak. joke! Alonso the best too.

Piotrek 3g said...

Oh, I see :D You are internet junkie, just like me, my friend :D See You :] Stranger

Anonymous said...

OMG, I don't like swimming :/.

Magda, 3e

Anonymous said...

Uuuu... you never dance?? It's bad for the girls :P I like swimming as you :) I think you are interesing boy :P

Kasia I"g"

Anonymous said...

hmm I don't know your best videogame but if you like it , it must be great ;] and you're another Alonso's fan ;p, Alonso must be happy that he has got a lot of fans in Spain ;] hm you never dance so you don't know what you are missing ;]] regards

Anonymous said...

Why do you never dance . It`s amusing!! I think you have interesting hobby ;)
Karolina

Anonymous said...

I love swimming too. Is this a kind of fantasy knight on your picture?:P I love fantasy.